Monday, September 22, 2008

Wish us luck!

Well, many would think we are nuts, but I have decided to start potty training Noah ~ starting today! He is very interested in the potty and already tells me right after he has gone in his diaper, so it seems like a good idea to me. It can't be completely impossible. Plus, although I should be working, I am at home.

So far, we are 4 accidents for 0 successes. Oh well. He isn't even 2 yet! I think my expectation might be high. But, he definitely hates being wet, so it is a matter of time before he will be able to tell me ahead of time. It is kinda funny though. We have spent half the day on the potty and the other half cleaning up the accidents! I think it is possible my timing is off. ;)

Jonah is growing like a weed! He just turned 12 weeks on the 19th and he is already almost 14 lbs. And he is so long that he is already wearing 6 month clothing! I just went to a huge consignment sale and bought a whole bunch of winter clothes for him. Since Noah and Jonah were born in different seasons, the winter clothes I had saved from Noah, are too small already!

Here are a couple of recent pictures of my big boys:






1 comment:

the edwards said...

yea! a cater blog. can't wait to read more.