Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally new pictures!

I am sometimes shocked by my lack of free time to do this. I wish I had more. I know everyone is anxiously awaiting new pictures. Here are a few cute ones. :)-












Noah covered in stickers for using the potty for the first time!!






Jonah is getting so big! Since this picture was taken a few weeks ago, he is sitting on his own for long periods of time now! I wonder if he will ever get hair!

Do you think he gets enough to eat? :)
Noah is the best big brother! He watches out for Jonah and reports everything he does to me. My favorite thing he does is when Jonah is having a screaming fit while I am taking too long to get a bottle ready. Noah will come up and bang on my leg and say, "Jonah crying. Jonah crying. Jonah crying...." until I am done. Just to make sure that I know. Not that it isn't hard enough to pour and measure with a baby shreaking. :)

No comments: