Well as often happens, I get this blog thing going and hit a roadblock... My modem died on Monday. Worked fine on Sunday and I get up Monday and no lights - not even a power light! So, I call up AT&T. They promised to over night a replacement after I begged them to since I work from home. Well, it didn't show up. Called again and they said they did 2 day air instead. Still a no show. Called again and they said that someone in the warehouse cancelled the order because of an address issue! So, they resubmitted the order and 5 DAYS later, I have Internet again. Nice little vacation from work, but I am paying for it now!
So, the potty training hasn't been that successful yet. He doesn't seem afraid of the potty at all, but he just won't go on it. Several times I have waited with him a really long time and just when I give up and take him off, he goes - sometimes before I even have his pants back on yet! I'm not totally giving up, but it is a little early and I will have to just see how it goes in the next few weeks.
Jonah is still growing like crazy! He just turned 3 months and he is wearing pajamas that are 6-9 months and a few other things that are 9-12 months!! He is SO long! I guess he is going to be tall like his Daddy ~ not getting that from me! ;) His personality has changed so much too. He is so happy now! And he smiles and talkes all the time. I am so relieved. I thought he was going to be a difficult baby, but he just took a little while to get warmed up.
Here is a video of Noah from about a month ago. He was helping to "fill up the pond." And a new video of Jonah :)


My monkey boy!



3 comments:
They are adorable as usual!! So glad you are back online!!
I love the big whale on the nursery wall...so cute!!
theboys are so cute! love it! i can't believe how big Jonah is-apparently Addelyn is little because she is just now starting to fit into her 3-6 months stuff and it still looks huge on her-poor baby girl-i guess she is just petite! :) how are you doing?
Post a Comment