Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It has been a very busy month! We actually went to the pumpkin patch on the 12th, but we have been busy moving my Granny down here from Michigan! Steve did a lot of work on my Dad's house to get it ready for her and I cleaned it top to bottom. I've also been getting things ready for Noah's birthday party. He will be 2 on November 1st, but we are going to have his party on Sunday so more people can come. It is going to be a Spider-man themed party because Noah loves him, and it honors his favorite pastime ~ climbing! We are having it at the park because there are climbing walls, real spiders, and it doesn't matter where you drop cake or spill juice!

Back at the pumpkin patch ~ It was 82 degrees the day we went to pick pumpkins!! I had to dress my kids in shorts! I guess that is fall in Arkansas. I did torture Jonah a little by making him wear his Halloween costume for a while because he is a scarecrow! You have to have a scarecrow at a pumpkin patch, right? He'll love me for it!
















Picking a pumpkin together (not at all staged - haha)


















Noah loved to try to pick them all up - no matter how big!


This was on the hay ride. I call it "Daddy secrets." Can't see faces, but I think it is so sweet!
OK, so a lot of people at the pumpkin patch alluded to the fact that my son might not appreciate this when he is older, but I think even he will be unable to deny this cuteness!


No comments: